Team New Era worked closely with ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. to understand the pain points in the existing 3 tier architecture and replaced the setup with optimally sized, simple, scalable and virtual Nutanix platform for better performance and resource management
About Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.
With its multi-OEM server infrastructure, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.(ZEEL) had challenges to provide effective IT services to a hard and growing staff.
- Multi OEM server infra created unnecessary silos in the environment
- Tradition 3 tier architecture consumed much valuable space
- This architecture had a high thermal footprint. It consumed a large amount of power for operation and cooling purpose
- As the servers and the storage were from different OEMs, it was confusing to maintain and manage the infrastructure.
- The servers and storage were aging and old. This required expensive maintenance to keep them in an operational state
As confirmed by Mr. Abhijit Adwankar, Sr. Vice President IT, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. “The underutilized compute resources and limited rack space available were the major factors to look for tech upgrade. Also, the multi-OEM infra demanded that many IT staff required to maintain the normal working of the infra.”
To achieve the level of performance needed for its production SAP servers, New Era decided to use the four nodes of Mix tier storage on the Nutanix Solution at the site.
Team New Eratook this challenge of Covering complete premises and Centralize management of access points, helping customer to be able to serve their customers with better wireless coverage. Since HPE-Aruba’s mobility solutions are centered on delivering enterprise-grade quality and performance in a cost-efficient package, this project at, Radisson Blu Hotels, Alibaug is further validation of our capabilities to meet customer mobility needs in the hospitality sector.
- This solution will replace his old infrastructure with new efficient technology
- As the complete technology is from a single OEM, it will prevent the creation of silos
- This solution will consume less amount of expensive rack space
- Power bills for operation and cooling will also lessen as this has a low thermal footprint
- The solution will be easy to manage and monitor for the IT team
Team New Era took this challenge of shifting multiple OEM servers and storage from physical infra to Nutanix cluster, helping the customer to be able to sync and replicate data and virtual machines at ZEEL Mumbai Datacenter. The migration of virtual machines and the SAN data went smooth and with minimal downtime.
Why New Era?
Founded in 2001 with a mission to make you experience IT, New Era is now a leading SI and Premium Solution Provider in the IT space. With a lean and mean workforce of 100+ employees, we are dedicated to providing the most straightforward solutions with the latest technology, to give your business a boost.
Being one of the Top Intel Platinum Partners and partners with most of the renowned IT companies across the country, we take privilege in providing solutions that are proven world over. Our focus is to provide professional services, and our approach is entirely customer oriented.
At New Era, we strive to be a trusted partner in the IT infrastructure and services arena. We are committed to achieving your business objectives, by delivering professional services and adopting innovative technologies.