Network Operations Center
NEIPL NOC Control Center Highlights
- We deliver Remote Infrastructure Monitoring and Management services through NEIPL NOC Control Center.
- NEIPL NOC Control Center is hosted in state-of-the-art facility and equipped with industry standard tools coupled with robust processes.
- NEIPL NOC design is based on Highly Available architecture to provide uninterrupted 24 x 7 Infrastructure monitoring and management capabilities.
- 24 x 7 Network Operations Centre to Support multiple time zones
- Dedicated and Shared Services Infrastructure spread over 2000 square feet
- Ergonomically designed workspace
- Earthquake proof structure with CCTV Surveillance systems, Smoke detection and fire suppression facility
- 100 % Power Backup to last 3 days of continuous operation
- Data Separation at all Levels
- Encrypted Traffic between client to NEIPL network
- Redundant Internet connectivity from two separate ISPs
- Monitoring Server hosted on Public Cloud, Private Cloud and on-Prem Datacenter
- Experienced Skilled Technicians
- Training & Conferencing Facility
What is NOC Control Center
- Proactive Monitoring and Alerting
- Continuously monitor network and information systems
- Collecting and reviewing performance reports
- Providing a timely response to all issues
- Categorize issues for proper escalation
- Notifying customers or third parties about issues and outages
- Documenting all actions according to company procedures and policies
- Performing system testing and operational tasks
- Supporting multiple teams 24/7
Benefits of a NOC Center
Networks, servers, and the data center all combine to make up the environment of an infrastructure, which allows the system to be protected by threats through early detection and resolution.
User experience monitoring
Simulating user activities and behavior, issues can be duplicated, and solutions identified. This allows fix real issues as they arise, but also ideate solutions to potential issues that may arise in the future.
Automation of the IT process
NOC provides the opportunity to automate repetitive daily tasks, which frees up more time for the IT team to deal with other services like cleaning up disk space, resetting passwords, and handling restart services.
Minimize downtime and reduce Helpdesk calls
Proactive network monitoring, driven by powerful detection algorithms and an automated smart alerting system, allows to anticipate potential issues and remedy them before they appear. This helps to prevent downtime and keep tickets to a minimum.
Immediate incident response
Remote staff monitor incidents and be notified immediately when issues arise.
NOC services offer more network infrastructure solutions, allowing for real-time administrating and reports on demand.
Increased support through around-the-clock network monitoring
Skilled staff can utilize the technology of NOC to be efficient and monitor the network in order to catch any outages or impairments.
NEIPL NOC Services Offering
- Availability Monitoring (Servers, Network and IP Devices)
- Application Monitoring
- Health and Performance Monitoring
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Event Management
- Ticket Management
- Incident/Problem Management
- Change Management
- Patch management
- Deployment Management
- Configuration Backup and Control
- Root Cause Analysis
- Reporting and Recommendation