Sales Account Managers
- 2 Numbers
- Create business proposals for new and existing opportunities.
- Play fundamental role and take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers.
- Give up-to-date information relating to customer activities.
- Serve as an agent in the company with a view to achieving budgeted sales
- Establish relationship with clients and provide high standard of customer service continually
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with ops teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Experience should be 3-5 years
- Must have relevant Software Or Hardware or Solutions Sales experience
- Local language knowledge is preferable
- Formal 15 years of Education
- Candidates with understanding of IT Security, Server, Storage, Availability and Infrastructure Business.
- Experience identifying key business opportunities and initiatives, resolutions and overall strategy for meeting business objectives.