"The hotel aimed to assure reliability and future-proof its network infrastructure while enhancing guest experience by addressing the needs of business and leisure travelers who increasingly utilize internet-enabled mobile devices. This meant deploying free Wi-Fi across the 150+ guest rooms, meeting rooms, restaurants and other public areas.", Anurag Kumar from Radisson hotel stated.
After brief discussion about understanding the customer pain point New Era Informatique suggested the HPE-ArubaSolution. The solution met the scalability criteria required for the massive deployment and offered central management and the automation of software updates on the Access Points.
- Complete visibility and control of the network and devices from a single, easy-to-use interface
- Authentication, encryption, VPN connections, IPv4 and IPv6 services and wireless intrusion protection for more than 5,000 wireless devices simultaneously
- Reduced Capital Expenditure since APs support greater density and extend coverage across multiple rooms
- Cost savings as custom designed wireless overlay dramatically cut network cabling costs
- Real-time monitoring, troubleshooting and remediation helped resolve issues before helpdesk intervention was required